KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
16th March 2018
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
KBSA Designer Awards 2016
The Kitchen Bathroom Bedroom Specialists Association has reminded us that the deadline for 2016 Designer Awards submissions is fast approaching - so don't miss the opportunity to showcase your talents.
The deadline for entries is Friday 3rd June 2016.
This year's Awards will showcase the best kitchen and bathroom design talent that this industry has to offer. All winners will receive an engraved trophy and winners' certificate and will be invited the KBSA AGM & National Meeting on 27th September 2016 and receive their Awards at the KBSA Networking & Awards presentation dinner that evening, followed by overnight accommodation at The Welcombe Hotel, Stratford upon Avon.
Conditions of entry are simple:
- You currently work for a KBSA retailer member
- Real projects must have been completed whilst working for a KBSA retailer between January 2015 and 3rd June 2016 (closing date)
- Your project is a complete project - including design, supply and installation, and has been commissioned with a KBSA retailer (excl Concept Awards which will be judged on your CAD entry and plan)
- You must be 30 or under when entering for the Young Designer Award
Awards will be for the following categories:
- The KBSA Kitchen Designer of the Year 2016 (under £30k) sponsored by Omega
- The KBSA Kitchen Designer of the Year 2016 (over £30k) sponsored by Mereway Kitchens
- The KBSA Bathroom Designer of the Year 2016 sponsored by Airflow Developments
- The KBSA Young Designer of the Year 2016 sponsored by Kbb NTG
The 'Concept' Awards in 2016 will be for:
- The KBSA Bathroom Concept Designer of the Year 2016 sponsored by BathCad
- The KBSA Kitchen Concept Designer of the Year 2016 sponsored by Blum
- The KBSA Kitchen Concept Student Designer of theYear 2016 (exclusively for students on the FDA course at Buckinghamshire New University) in conjunction with New Bucks University sponsored by ArtiCad
13th May 2016