KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
6th October 2017
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Whirlpool's new Max microwave oven awarded Which? magazine's 'Best Buy'
Whirlpool's latest addition to its microwave oven range, the Max 38, has been awarded Which? Best Buy status.
In its report, Which? magazine said: "The retro-looking microwave with grill from Whirlpool looks more like a TV than a microwave, but the Max 38 cooks, grills and defrosts so well that it fully deserves its Best Buy status."
The new Max 38 is one of a new generation of microwave ovens from Whirlpool and benefits include:
* Unique curved design to fit into any corner on the work top
* Patented Crisp technology for fast oven-crisp results
* Quartz grill (600 W) and combi-grill cooking
* Additional programmes include Jet Defrost for super fast defrosting
* Smart electronic controls positioned in the door plinth with trendy blue LED's
* 750W, 13-litre capacity with full-sized 28 cm turntable for dinner-sized plates
* Available in black and silver; new colours to be added soon
"This is a superb accolade from Which? and one that we are very proud of," comments Dean McKelvie, Product Marketing Manager Freestanding. "The Max 38 is designed to fit into the modern kitchen and provide fast, efficient and excellent performance with unrivalled functionality."
T: 0208 649 5000
18th February 2011