KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
8th December 2017
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
New black look for Maytag's Trilogy
Maytag's three-door Trilogy fridge freezer, one of the most distinctive models in the company's premium range of refrigeration, is now available in a classic black glass and stainless steel finish.
Maytag has an enviable reputation for producing design classics and its M3D20FCG07 Trilogy is a perfect example of the company's carefully balanced blend of time-honoured craftsmanship and outstanding technology. This highly sophisticated fridge freezer carries the prized 'wow' factor in both appearance and substance.
The stylish and inspired triple door format, fashioned from soft hues of the finest stainless steel, is a benchmark in ergonomic design with the minimum intrusion into kitchen space. However, the Trilogy's capacious interior is equally impressive and designed for maximum flexibility and efficiency.
The refrigerator has five separate zones for the preservation of food at precisely the correct temperature and humidity. Humidity in the two crisper drawers can also be controlled. Extra wide shelves and a full width Chef's Pantry create space for even the largest items. The clever and practical freezer drawer glides out for a perfect view of its contents and self-closes the last few millimetres.
"The Maytag Trilogy would be a showstopper in any design livery, but the magical combination of black glass and stainless steel really does add to its special allure and charisma," says Caroline Guillermard, Product Marketing Manager Premium. "Every Maytag product is a genuine and distinctive style statement but also a showcase of first class quality and excellent food preservation technology."
Key features and benefits of the new Maytag Trilogy, three-door fridge freezer:
- Freestanding, triple-door fridge freezer, styled in black glass and finest stainless steel
- Self-sealing central mullion keeps the cold air in as well as retracting on opening fridge door to allow full width access
- Electronic controls and totally frost-free convenience
- Humidity controlled crisper drawers to maximise shelf life of meat, fish and produce
- Chef's Pantry, a full width drawer with self-opening lid for easy access. Adjustable up to 4C colder than main refrigerator for meat, fish, deli items and perfect chilling of beverages
- Flexible, spillsaver glass shelves are easily moved and adjusted for maximum use of space
- Glide-out, self-closing freezer drawer provides perfect view of contents
- Total net capacity of 552 litres, 399 litres for fridge and 153 litres for freezer
- A energy class
- Noise level of just 44dB
- Dimensions H x W x D: 1796 x 915 x 599 mm
T: 0844 499 0101
25th February 2011