KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
11th August 2017
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
KitchenAid's new combi steamer offers real versatility
Premium manufacturer KitchenAid's versatile new combi steamer oven, the KOCV 3610, is equally effective as a stand-alone cooking appliance or as a complementary cooking product.
The stylish compact 45cm model is one of three supreme products within KitchenAid's stunning new Sous Vide cooking system, the Chef Touch, along with the vacuum machine and shock freezer.
The combi steamer is a shining star in its own right. Fashioned in EasyClean stainless steel, it blends steam and convection cooking to produce succulent dishes that are impeccably browned on the outside and beautifully tender inside. The Pure Steam function cooks light and healthy meals using steam only.
With a roomy 34-litre stainless steel cavity and KitchenAid's elegant Navigator electronic control, the KOCV 3610 offers eighteen automatic programmes including 10 Sous Vide cooking functions as well as a host of other cooking options.
Caroline Guillermard, Product Marketing Manager, KitchenAid, says: "The KOCV 3610 combi steamer is a very powerful, professional-style cooking appliance within its compact 45cm footprint. It is the engine room of our brand new Chef Touch Sous Vide cooking system, yet this extremely versatile product is also a great addition to the contemporary kitchen as a stand-alone cooking system."
Key features and benefits of the KitchenAid Chef KOCV 3610 Combi Steamer:
* Compact 45cm professional-style cooking system
* Styled in EasyClean stainless steel; fingerprints barely show and only a damp cloth is required to keep clean
* Combines steam and convection cooking for succulent dishes with professional results
* Pure Steam function cooks light and healthy meals using steam only
* 34-litre stainless steel cavity for cooking and regenerating food
* Ten Sous Vide cooking functions including meat, fish, shellfish, poultry, fruit and vegetables
* Eight special functions include pre-set recipes, forced air and steam, steam, preservation, defrosting, leavening of dough, dehydration of fruits and vegetables, preparation of yoghurt and disinfection
* Two traditional functions - forced air and reheating
* Two regeneration Sous Vide functions for refrigerated and frozen food
* Flavour, colour and texture of even the most delicate foods are preserved to a much higher standard along with nutritional content
* Navigator electronic control with blue LCD display; the text assisted display guides the user to select the ideal programme to achieve professional results
* Energy class rating of 'A'
* 1.45-litre water tank for independent and flexible installation
* Halogen lighting
* Dimensions: H455 x W595 x D517 mm
T: 0800 988 1266
8th July 2011