KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
15th September 2017
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Purple microwave takes it to the Max!
Whirlpool's MAX 35 range of stylish and colourful microwave ovens has been extended to include a striking new model in on-trend purple. The fashionable and contemporary range already includes colour options of black, cream, red, silver, and white.
Conveniently compact, the MAX 35 ovens are powerful and versatile and fit perfectly into the kitchen layout. Their cleverly designed 'round back' enables them to slip neatly into any corner to save valuable worktop space.
The Whirlpool Max oven is far more than just a showpiece, it offers a generous 28cm turntable and a cavity space equivalent to a 23-litre model. It has 750 Watts of microwave power and Whirlpool's renowned Jet Defrost feature. This provides exceptionally fast and even defrosting thanks to the company's revolutionary 3D system, which ensures uniform circulation with its three-dimensional microwave distribution system.
Dean McKelvie, Product Marketing Manager, Freestanding says: "We think our new purple model will really make a splash, but it's not just there to look good. Our Max microwave ovens have achieved a Which? Magazine Best Buy and have plenty of substance being fast, convenient and produce great results, while the touch controls make them very easy to use."
Key features and benefits of the Whirlpool Max 35 microwave oven in new purple:
- Freestanding microwave oven available in an array of colours including black, cream, red, silver, white and now purple
- Handy round back saves worktop space and enables model to fit neatly into a corner
- 750 watts of microwave power with Whirlpool's 3D microwave distribution system for uniform circulation throughout the cavity
- Steam function for healthy results, ideal for vegetables and fish
- Oven capacity of 13 litres - equivalent to 23 litres through intelligent design
- Generous 28 cm turntable to accommodate dinner sized plates
- Stylish flat screen door for maximum visual impact
- Jet Defrost for faster defrosting
- Easy-to-use smart electronic controls
- Dimensions H x W x D: 375 x 372 x 360 mm
The MAX microwave in purple will be available from November 2011. To order your stock or learn more, call your Regional Business Manager or Whirlpool on:
T: 0208 649 5000
7th October 2011