KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
23rd June 2017
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
AEG Neue Kollektion picks up nine iF Design Awards
The iF Product Design Awards are amongst the most prestigious design awards in the world. This year, Electrolux has won a total of nine of the iF awards for its AEG Neue Kollektion products. The winning appliances were selected by an international jury who sifted through 2,923 entries from 48 countries. The winning appliances were assessed on the level of innovation, functionality, quality and ecological compatibility.
The Hanover International Forum Design quality seal went to AEG appliances across all product categories.
iF Award winners:
* AEG Lavatherm Tumble Dryers
* AEG Lavamat Washing Machines
* AEG Favorit Free-Standing Dishwasher
* AEG Santo fridge-freezers Top Panel- ProFresh Range
* AEG Santo fridge-freezers Door Display-ProFresh A++ Range
* AEG Stainless Steel Gas hobs- HG755440SM and HG956440SM.
* AEG Gas on Glass hobs- Models: HG795540XB, HG795440XB and HG694340XB
Learning of the company's success, AEG Design Director Hans Strohmeier commented: "It has once again been shown in black and white that our AEG products are not only innovative, they are also 'Perfekt in Form und Funktion'!"
11th November 2011