KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
26th May 2017
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
'Get a new handle on it!' suggests Hafele
KBB 2012: Stand I130
Hafele will be showcasing its new and latest product ranges; a selection of over 400 new handles will be available to view, categorised into five easily identifiable groups:
* Modern Life - Combining high-end with streamlined designs.
* Sleek & Simple - Presenting understated, clean-cut and affordable selections.
* Modern Classics - A classic country style which includes Hafele's exclusive branded pewter range, Lamont.
* Urban - Containing individually selected materials such as wood, glass, acrylic and plastic.
* Vintage - Featuring avant-garde collections including Heritage, New Victorian, French, Oriental and Art Deco.
Visitors to the stand will be able to meet the experienced, knowledgeable team that will demonstrate the exclusive and recently launched plug and play LOOX Lighting - a modular LED lighting range for the furniture market engineered by the Hafele group. Offered in 12V, 24V and 350mA, each colour coded driver includes an integrated switching port, capable of being extended to cater for multiple circuit switching and is compatible with power systems worldwide.
Further selections from Hafele's diverse product portfolio will be displayed, including its own manufactured Moovit drawer system and accessories, the fashionable kitchen cabinet storage systems with stylish glass sides and Programma Cap, a range of bathroom fittings to assist independent living.
If you are unable to visit KBB, don't forget you can visit Hafele's online catalogue where all the latest products are detailed.
T: 01788 548332
10th February 2012