KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
19th January 2018
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
KitchenAid's warming drawers are ideal for the true cooking enthusiast
KitchenAid, the premium manufacturer renowned for its appliances that boast professional performance and stylish design, offers two restaurant quality flush warming drawers.
The luxurious warming drawers are ideal for the home entertainer and passionate chef alike. They are available in two sizes and can accommodate up to 12 plates, or maintain food at serving temperature indefinitely, reaching a maximum temperature of 85 degrees C.
Finished in 'Easy to Clean' stainless steel, these professional quality warming drawers are the perfect solution for serving food on hot plates, just like the best restaurants, and preserve the taste, flavour and texture of the dish.
KitchenAid's KSDX 2940 and KSDX 1440 warming drawers come complete with push-push opening a key trend for the kitchen, and are ideal for creating a luxurious bank of appliances which will really impress guests.
Simona Bara, Product Marketing Manager, Built-in, says: "KitchenAid's range of warming drawers are essential for the true cooking enthusiast. They are superb at keeping food warm for latecomers, or whilst you are preparing or completing other parts of a meal. The warming drawers are also ideal for raising dough and gently defrosting delicate items."
Key features and benefits:
- Either 14 or 29 cm high built-in models with either handle or handless access
- Six or 12 place settings depending on model
- Fashioned from scratch resistant Easy to Clean stainless steel
- Highly professional appliances in the KitchenAid tradition, ideal for keen and busy cooks and chefs
- Keep dishes at the right temperature or rest dishes prior to transferring to the table
- Perfect for raising dough or thawing delicate dishes
- Excellent for warming crockery and bread rolls for a dinner party
- Ideal for keeping latecomers' dishes warm
- Up to seven settings, depending on model, with fanned heat circulation
- Temperature range of 30-85 degrees C depending on model
- Maximum load of 25kg
- Dimensions: H 135 - 297 x W 595 x D 549 mm
T: 0800 988 1266
6th July 2012