KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
16th March 2018
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Coram Showers advances its portfolio with new Premier range
Coram Showers tells us it is proud to announce that its already established and celebrated Premier range has undergone a complete makeover and upgrade and is available now!
Premier is a well established mid-to-high market range and to sustain its product lifecycle and competitive edge, Coram Showers felt it was time to refresh the collection.
Managing Director Peter Dimeloe says: "A successful relaunch of Premier is critical to us as it has always done particularly well with merchants and retailers. It is seen as a 'safe sell' for its reliability for installers and their customers. With its new features, Premier has even more visual appeal and quality with the added luxury of being much faster and easier to install than any other shower enclosure on the market."
New Product Features:
- Door Designs & Sizes: Nine door designs, 12 size options
- Glass: Treated with silicon dioxide to create an anti-bond barrier, increasing its resistance to dirt and grime
- I.G.A: Intelligent Glass Application to save unnecessary weight. Thickness varies from 8mm to 4mm
- 25% Stronger: Wall Channels and Corner Post
- Aesthetics: Metal cover strips to conceal screw fixings
- Durability: Moulded seals to prevent mildew build-up. Compound test for ASTMG21
- Operation: Ball bearing runners for smooth operation and quick release for easy cleaning
- Optional extra: Chrome Towel Rail and/or Storage Basket fitted to Side Panel or Corner Post
New Product Specifications:
- 1900mm in Height
- Chrome Finish only
- Modular Installation allows Premier to be easily fitted by a single installer
- Toughened Safety Glass - approved to BS EN 12150 - 1:20000
- Push-fit corner cover strips to conceal all fixings
- Anodised, high quality corrosion resistant aluminium frame
- Corner Post with adjustment for out-of-true walls in two directions
- Stainless Steel fixing screws
- All metal handles, chrome plated
The new Premier Range also boasts:
- Robustly packaged and shrink wrapped
- 'Same day' dispatch of spares and parts
- Lifetime Guarantee available
- Technical helpline for expert help and advice
Peter Dimeloe continues: "Merchants and installers who know our brand well will immediately notice a visual difference as every product within the range looks more modern but for me, the best things about the new Premier are its unique features that are only available from a Coram enclosure."
Designed and built in Britain, Coram shower enclosures are one of the fastest and easiest to fit and a popular choice for merchants, specifiers and installers for professional and non-professional installation.
Tel: 01746 766466
12th April 2013