KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
26th May 2017
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
A new hero: Whirlpool's ADG 8410 FD built-in dishwasher
The new Whirlpool ADG 8410 FD built-in dishwasher is the hero of the company's latest collection and with much justification... Super quiet, super energy and water efficient and with all the space you need. The sophisticated ADG 8410 FD offers the very best of Whirlpool's advanced technology along with great design and practicality. The capacious model has 13 place settings, 10 programmes and a low water consumption of just 10 litres.
'Absolute delegation' is a great description for this clever appliance that does all the work. Carrying an outstanding A++ energy rating, the ADG 8410 FD is packed with intelligent features. Its engine room is Whirlpool's advanced 6th Sense technology, which recognises the widest range of soiling for a precise adaptation of resources, optimising energy, water and time with savings of up to 50%.
Perhaps the best news is that the machine waves goodbye to the arduous tasks of scrubbing and pre-washing, even on larger items. This is achieved by Whirlpool's PowerClean technology, where power jets at the back of the tub scour away the toughest soil on everything including baking trays. PowerClean works in tandem with 6th Sense technology to reach outstanding performance, whilst creating space for up to ten extra plates in the lower rack.
The Dual Wash feature of the ADG 8410 FD is a boon for saving energy and precious pennies. This programme combines an intensive wash in the lower rack and a gentle wash in the upper rack, with the appropriate water pressure to suit each wash. Thus you can set an intensive lower rack wash for pots and pans, and a gentle upper rack wash for more delicate items such as glasses.
The quiet operation of the machine is another outstanding feature. The noise level is just 44 dB(A)and better still, the overnight programme runs at a whisper quiet 39 dB(A).
Simona Bara, Product Marketing Manager for Whirlpool says: "We make no bones about hailing our ADG 8410 FD dishwasher as a hero product. Whirlpool invests a great deal in its research and development and our products are a direct reflection of consumer requirements in today's hectic times. The ADG 8410 FD meets their demands for quality appliances of great design and outstanding features that save money, energy and are kind to the environment ."
Key features and benefits of the Whirlpool ADG 8410 FD Dishwasher :
- Built-in model with 13 place settings and low water consumption of 10 litres
- Outstanding A++ energy class with AA for cleaning and drying
- Ten programmes including dual wash, quick wash at 40°C and overnight with near silent operation at 39 dB(A)
- Advanced 6th Sense technology - recognises the widest range of soiling for a precise adaptation of resources, saving up to 50%of energy, water and time
- PowerClean technology eliminates the need for scrubbing or pre-washing; power jets at the back of the tub scour away the toughest soil even on baking trays
- PowerClean works in tandem with 6th Sense technology to reach outstanding performance, whilst creating space for up to ten extra plates in the lower rack
- Dual wash programme combines an intensive wash in the lower rack and a gentle wash in the upper rack
- Anti-bacterial rinse sanitises the load and removes 99.9% of bacteria
- Noise level is just 44 dB(A); overnight programme is just 39 dB(A)
- Dimensions H 820 x W 597 x D 555 mm
T: 0208 649 5000
12th April 2013