KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
26th May 2017
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Steel expands its collection with compact combi-steam range cooker
Steel, renowned throughout Europe for its quality and beautifully designed professional kitchen appliances, has expanded its combi-steam range cooker collection with the introduction of a 70 cm compact appliance.
The Steel Genesi 70 cm combi-steam is the smallest freestanding range cooker in the Steel portfolio and is the perfect addition to any designer kitchen. Despite its reduced dimensions the range cooker boasts a generous internal capacity of 70 litres.
The combi-steam range cooker allows the user to combine the steam function alongside the other cooking systems; such as fan, conventional, top or bottom heat, grill and defrost setting. Cooking with steam protects flavour, texture and colour of food, plus it is much healthier as minerals and nutrients are better retained. There is also no transfer of flavour between dishes, so different foods can be cooked together.
Steel allows each customer to choose different hob options and oven configurations to create an appliance that is purpose built to match their lifestyle and cooking requirements. Furthermore, Steel gives the consumer the capability to tailor the appearance of this appliance with a choice of eight different colours to choose from, plus solid or glass doors.
Mark Scott, General Manager UK for Steel says: "The new Steel compact 70 cm combi-steam range cooker is ideal for those who do not have space for a traditional sized range cooker but still desire the flexibility and flair they offer. Through the use of steam it is possible to cook multiple dishes within the same oven, giving this appliance great flexibility and functionality."
Key features and benefits of the Steel G7S-4I 70cm combi-steam oven:
- Four zone induction hob; front left and back right zone offer 3kW of power, front right zone features 2.2kW of power, plus a powerful 3.7kW back left zone
- 'A' energy rated electric multifunction oven, with combi-steam function
- Generous 70 litre capacity
- Combi-steam function features a water tank for flexible installation options
- Cooking systems include fan, conventional, top or bottom heat, grill, grill with fan, rotisserie and defrost setting
- Cool touch triple glazed oven doors to reduce heat loss and keep outside cool
- Wiring shelves deep tray trivet with handles
- Telescopic shelves for easy and safe access to oven
- Available with either glass or solid doors
- Stainless steel easy cleaning cavity to keep oven perfectly clean
- Fully programmable clock and timer
- Available in a wide range of colours; including lime green, yellow, red ,green, black, stainless steel and anthracite
- Dimensions: H x W x D - 900 - 970 x 698 x 625
For further information about the Steel Genesi G7S-4I 70 cm combi-steam range cooker contact Steel Cuisine on:
12th April 2013