KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
18th August 2017
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
KitchenAid presents the ultimate in food and wine storage
KitchenAid, the luxury professional appliance brand, boasts the ultimate food preservation and wine cellar combination with the fully cladded stainless steel KRBV 9710 Bottom Mount and Wine Cabinet. Its striking appearance will make tremendous visual impact in the discerning consumer's home, as well as a powerful lifestyle statement.
The Wine Cabinet truly is a professional wine cellar built to expert standards, from the best materials and rigorous attention to detail. It is a dream for the serious wine connoisseur, storing a total of 188 bottles that will mature the finest of wines by replicating the conditions found in only the best wine cellars i.e. stable temperature, correct humidity and little or no vibration.
Standards are equally impressive in the fridge and freezer sections, which are operated independently, and where food is preserved with accurate professional care. The fridge features humidity management and multi-temperature preservation zones, and has a generous capacity of 406 litres, while the freezer has 153 litres of storage space.
Electronic temperature and management in both sections means that it is constantly monitored by intelligent technology. The 'A' rated appliance, styled in EasyClean stainless steel, offers multi-zone compartments with ultra-wide shelves in the fridge. It has the benefit of a beverage chiller and Chef's Pantry compartments for keeping drinks chilled and deli items perfectly. The auto-defrost fridge and the 'No Frost' technology in the freezer improves the quality of the freezing process and eliminates the timely chore of defrosting.
Caroline Guillermard, Product Marketing Manager, Premium, KitchenAid says: "The KitchenAid KRBV 9710 offers the best of both worlds in professional food and wine storage. It is a stunning fashion statement, but the substance within is equally impressive and of the highest standard. Genuine and proper wine cabinets that create cellar conditions are coming up the rails fast as fashion statements in the home, and we believe that ours is among the very best on the market."
Key features and benefits of the KitchenAid Bottom Mount and Wine Cabinet the KRBV 9710:
• Freestanding fully cladded luxury food and wine storage cabinet
• Styled in EasyClean stainless steel, specially treated to minimise cleaning and promote long-term resilience
• Clear and accurate digital display and intelligent sensor technology
• Cladded appliance dimensions : H x W x D: 1800 x 1582 x 702 mm
• Stores up to 188 one-litre bottles: 11 bottles in upper compartment, 163 bottles in middle compartment and 14 bottles in bottom compartment
• Six solid wooden wine storage shelves for strength and durability
• Electronic temperature control from 6° to 20°C
• Three temperature zones for chilling, maturing and tempering
• Blue electronic display to match KitchenAid's range
• UV ray filter for protection on the glass door
• 'A' energy rated performance
• Refrigerator capacity of 406 litres
• Electronic temperature and humidity management
• Five temperature and humidity zones for flexible storage and preservation
• Ultra-wide, adjustable shelves which glide out for easy reach - the raised rim and sealed edges keep spills in their place
• Temperature controlled Chef's Pantry - a super-wide drawer perfect for party trays and deli items keeping contents up to 4°C colder
• Humidity controlled garden fresh crisper drawers to keep fruit and vegetables fresher for longer
• 'No Frost' technology improves the quality of the freezing process and eliminates the need to defrost
• Glide-out drawer makes it easy to organise and store
• Internal automatic icemaker
• Freezer capacity of 153 litres
T: 0800 988 1266
24th September 2010