KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
23rd March 2018
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Ten reasons to be at Big Tour 2010
Calling all UK Kitchen & Bathroom retailers, this one's for you... If ever there was somewhere you needed to be, then this is it!
Leading kitchen, bathroom & heating distributor, BCG, has made sure that this year's Big Tour 2010, the UK's only travelling exhibition to focus on the kitchen & bathroom industry, has something that every one of the retailers attending, will benefit from.
With a focus on helping retailers broaden their knowledge and understanding of the industry's many products, BCG has brought over 30 of the leading brands including Grohe, Indesit, Hotpoint, Rangemaster, Twyford Bathrooms, Geberit, Ideal Standard, Franke and Glen Dimplex Home Appliances together under one roof.
Experts from each manufacturer will be on hand to offer assistance, recommendations and advice on how to stock the most suitable products and styles for every customer's taste and pocket.
Here are just 10 of the reasons why you cannot afford to miss Big Tour 2010:
1. Visiting five major cities within the UK - Big Tour is visiting a venue near you!
Scotland - Hampden Park on Thursday 4th November
Birmingham - National Motorcycle Museum on Wednesday 10th November
Manchester - Manchester United FC on Friday 12th November
Bristol - University West of England Exhibition & Conference Centre on Tuesday 16th November
London - Mercedes-Benz World, Weybridge on Thursday 18th November
2. Over 30 kitchen and bathroom manufacturers displaying their products and services - Save your business time and money by seeing and speaking to so many major manufacturers in one day, under one roof.
3. Demonstrations on new and existing product ranges - Understand what products and services are available to you and your customers.
4. Talk to the experts - Got a question or a query about a product or service? There will be an expert to answer it!
5. Brand new product unveilings - Be the first to know what new products are coming onto the market.
6. Big Tour launches three new brands - Make sure you're there to speak to the experts and understand how these new products could be right for your customer and compliment your showroom.
7. New trends, new technology & new innovation - Be able to advise your customers confidently, on what new products and trends they can expect to see over the coming year.
8. Diversify your business offering - Discover complimentary brands or products that could help increase your business and customer base.
9. Special offers - Big Tour 2010 will make sure every customer has the chance to save money, with offers specifically tailored towards the retailer visiting Big Tour 2010. Don't miss out on your chance to benefit from exclusive Big Tour offers plus the chance to win Airmiles, courtesy of BCG.
10. Make a difference - BCG and Big Tour have launched the 'Big Challenge' in association with Action for Children. The Big Challenge has been set up and seeks to encourage every business in the kitchen & bathroom industry to donate as little as a pound, to help refurbish or provide new kitchen or bathroom facilities to 15 Action for Children homes in the UK. If completed in full, the task will directly benefit over 650 children here in the UK.
You can help complete these installations by donating to the Big Challenge fund at:
For more information about either taking part or attending Big Tour 2010 go to http://www.bcgxl.co.uk/bcgm/index.html
22nd October 2010