KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
17th November 2017
Brighton's Eco Technology Show
The Eco Technology Show is back on 11th and 12th June and is shaping up to be the biggest yet with a packed show floor of 120 exhibitors and a free programme of over 70 seminars. A one stop shop for business, the public sector and build professionals looking for new innovations and low carbon solutions to drive down costs and streamline business, the event is taking place in Brighton's American Express stadium.
Key show highlights include:
* Over 120 exhibitors form the show floor, including providers of energy management, build & retrofit, transport, technology & resource efficiency services & solutions.
* The Innovation Zone where products including solar cloths and robots to install insulation are being shown in public for the first time, and be sure to check out the latest ideas from Taiwan, whose London-based Trade Centre has chosen the Eco Technology Show to launch a range of products in the UK.
* Over 70 panels and seminars across two days covering topics and speakers for build professionals including: BRE, Renewable Energy Association, Danish Embassy, RICS, Cedar Rydal architects, Worthing Homes, Environmental Industries Commission, Green Building Partnership, QED Property, Eurobuild, Dobanti Chartered Surveyors, DECC, Arch Angels Architects, speaking on:
* Achieving part L and beyond in the face of regulatory uncertainty
* Moving to a circular economy - the link between waste & design
* Where now post-election? Hear what are the likely impacts & opportunities for the environmental industries as a result of the general election
* The benefits of a structured approach to implementing an energy management system
* With DECC policy being more favourable to rooftop solar than ground mounted, how do we unlock the potential of the 1.8M commercial properties in the UK?
* Danish communities installed significant district heating infrastructure in the 1970s as a response to the oil crisis, hear what the benefits are and what we can apply in the UK
* Hear about the award winning Passivhaus design of the visitor centre at Hadlow College, its energy performance and occupant feedback
* Fabric First, closing the gap between design intent and reality using thermal imaging
* 'Bridging the performance gap' - understanding predicted and actual building operational energy use
* How to achieve an affordable Code 5 home
* The benefits of LEDs & smart lighting
Whether you are an architect, installer, property developer or facilities manager looking for energy efficiency solutions, it's always good to put a face to a name and meet with people in person. For professionals, networking can be the key to success. Making contacts, meeting with them and collaborating is the best way to generate new business and the Eco Technology Show is a fantastic place to do this. At this year's show the organisers will be running facilitated networking sessions in the Communications Hub (you need to preregister to be involved).
The Eco Technology Show will be open from 09:30 - 17:00 on Thursday 11th June and 09:30 - 16:30 on Friday 12th June. Register free today for fast track entry at:
5th June 2015