KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
17th August 2018
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Kitchen experts to promote industry at Grand Designs
The Kitchen, Bathroom & Bedroom Specialists Association will be promoting the industry by having a number of retail members present to provide advice on live projects at Grand Designs Live (29th April - 07th May, Excel, London).
Appointments can be booked with the KBSA members for one-to-one advice in the Kitchen Advice Centre which is part of the Kitchen Live Experience sponsored by KBSA Corporate member Miele. The KBSA experts will advise and review plans with consumers for their new project and will give professional advice to help them progress their project.
Visitors will also receive a free copy of the 2016/17 KBSA Showcase handbook, which gives full details about the Association as well as retail members and the areas in which they operate. Consumers can also visit the KBSA website to find their nearest KBSA retailer via the postcode search.
"We're delighted to be involved with Grand Designs Live and Miele once again," says Richard Hibbert, KBSA national chair. "Visiting our experts provides a fantastic opportunity for consumers to see how the KBSA can help them and realise the benefits of dealing with retailers that can deliver the very best professional services and design."
Kbsa retailers that will be in attendance this year include:
- Carl Constantine, KDCUK, Cheshunt
- Keith Myers, The Myers Touch, Winchester
- Paul Harrison, Lignum Bespoke, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Lee Younger, Lignum Bespoke, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Lloyd Burgess, HKS Interiors, Haywards Heath
- Gary Sparks, HKS Interiors, Haywards Heath
- Bianca Shevlin, Cambridge Kitchens & Bathrooms, Cambridge
- Sara Seymour, Elements Kitchens, Reading (pictured)
- Andrew Sliwa, Elements Kitchens, Reading
- Diane Berry, Diane Berry Kitchens, Manchester
Consumers are able to book appointments in advance on the Grand Designs Live website:
T: 01623 818808
21st April 2017