KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
17th August 2018
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Consumers can meet a kitchen expert at Grand Designs
The Kitchen, Bathroom & Bedroom Specialists Association has announced that it will have a
number of retail members present to provide advice on live projects at Grand Designs Live (11th -15th October 2017 at NEC, Birmingham).
Appointments can be booked with the KBSA members for one-to-one advice in the Kitchen Advice Centre which is part of the Kitchen Live Experience sponsored by KBSA corporate member Miele.
The KBSA experts will advise and review plans with consumers for their new projects and will give professional advice to help them progress their projects. Consumers are able to book appointments in advance on the Grand Designs Live website:
Visitors will also receive a free copy of the new 2017/18 KBSA Showcase handbook, which gives full details about the Association as well as retail members in there are
Richard Hibbert, KBSA national chair says of this popular initiative: "We're delighted to be involved with Grand Designs Live and Miele once again. Visiting our experts provides a fantastic opportunity for consumers to see how the Kbsa can help them and
realise the benefits of dealing with retailers that can deliver the very best professional services and design."
Kbsa retailers that will be in attendance this year include:
- Keith Myers (pictured) - The Myers Touch, Winchester
- Tricia Upton - Kitchen Art of Berkshire, Farnham Common
- Paul Harrison - Lignum Bespoke, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Lee Younger - Lignum Bespoke, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Rob Mascari - Mascari, Nottingham
- Diane Berry - Diane Berry Kitchens, Manchester
- Stuart Irving - Ablutions, Coalville
- Belinda Dangerfield - Qudaus Living, Sutton Coldfield
- Tina Riley - Modern Homes, Leamington Spa
18th August 2017