KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
31st August 2020
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Voting open for Tile Trader's 'Tiling for a Good Cause' campaign
Online tile retailer, Tile Trader, is urging members of the public across the UK to cast their vote in its 'Tiling for a Good Cause' initiative. The campaign will give one deserving facility a tiling transformation worth up to £500*, with nominations received from community groups across the UK including London, Glasgow and Coleraine.
The 12 entrants in the public vote are as follows:
* Bagnall Hall Kitchen for Bexhill Caring Community, Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex
* Complete Kidz Community Interest Company, Smethwick, West Midlands
* Forum at Greenwich, Greenwich, London
* Ladysmith Care Home, Grimsby, Lincolnshire
* Millman Street Centre, Holburn, London
* Newport Royal Naval Association Club, Telford, Shropshire
* Pathhead Village Hall, Pathhead, Scotland
* Putney Arts Theatre, Putney, London
* Riding for the Disabled Association - Coleraine & District Group, Coleraine, Northern Ireland
* St Angela's Primary School, Glasgow
* Streatham Vale Adventure Playground, Streatham Vale, London
* Young Actors Theatre, Islington, London
People across the UK can show their support by casting their vote (before midday this coming Wednesda, 6th December) at:
The public vote will be coupled with the opinions of an expert panel of judges - Karen Stylianides, editor for Grand Designs magazine, Michela Colling, style editor for Ideal Home magazine, and Cassie Fairy, home and interiors blogger and winner of the Tile Trader "Best Homes & Interiors blogger award" - who will then decide the overall winner.
Peter Swain from Tile Trader said: "The response to the campaign has been fantastic with so many deserving spaces being nominated for a much-needed makeover. It's now time for the public to get behind the facility they believe is the most in need of a tiling transformation - we wish everyone the very best of luck."
The full prize details and terms and conditions of the campaign can be seen here: http://tiletrader.co.uk/tiling-for-a-good-cause
1st December 2017