KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
28th January 2021
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Tiles and tiling documents made available for architects
The Tile Association now has an area on its website dedicated to Architects which enables UK architects that have registered with the TTA to download technical documentation free of charge.
All TTA technical documents are written by the technical committee which includes technical experts from across the industry. Where relevant to the publication, the committee works closely with trade associations and technical experts from associated industries.
Currently the technical documents available are as follows and new ones will be added as released.
* Ceramic and natural stone floor tiling to acoustic systems
* Adhesives and grouts in internal tiling
* Tiling to calcium sulfate based screeds
* The cleaning and maintenance of floor and wall tiles
* Design and construction process for swimming pools
* Tiling to heated floors
* Large format tiles in internal tiling
* Movement joints in internal tiling
* Slip Resistance of Hard Flooring
* Tiling to timber sheets and board
* Tiling in wet rooms
You can complete the Registration Form online at:
27th May 2011