KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
11th February 2020
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Cosentino celebrates outstanding Elite studios with its annual Elite Honours List
The Cosentino Group has once again celebrated its very best Elite Premium studios in the UK and Ireland.
The 18 winners along with their guests were last week treated to champagne and canapes, a welcome from Cosentino's UK's area director, Paul Gidley and a lavish dinner at Raymond Blanc's two Michelin star restaurant and hotel, Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons.
The awards were presented by TV presenter and interior designer, Lynne Lambourne, who shared anecdotes from her most memorable design projects.
The annual event provides Cosentino with an opportunity to recognise and honour studios that embrace the spirit of its Elite Premium programme. This includes loyalty to the brand, unique installations and projects using Silestone and Dekton, promotions, sales and warranties, along with genuine enthusiasm and commitment to Cosentino products.
Paul Gidley, (pictured) said at the event: "We owe so much of our success to our loyal network of studios and each year we look forward to recognising their commitment and hard work with this event. Our Elite Honours List is now in its fourth year, and it reinforces our dedication to our supportive customers - devoting an evening to them is just one of the many ways we show our appreciation.
"As we gear up for our biggest launch of 2018, we're excited to have the support of such a fantastic group."
The Cosentino Elite Honours List 2018:
* Arlington Interiors (Farsley, Yorkshire) - www.arlington-interiors.co.uk
* Bon Accord Glass (Aberdeen) - www.bonaccordglass.co.uk
* Counter Interiors (York) - www.counterinteriors.co.uk
* Contour Kitchens (Cheltenham) - www.contourkitchens.co.uk
* Daden Interiors (Fleet, Hampshire) - www.dadeninteriors.co.uk
* Eclipse Kitchens (Wigan) - www.eclipsekitchens.co.uk
* Elmore Kitchens (Bath) - www.elmorekitchens.com
* Gainsborough Kitchens (Gainsborough) - www.gainsboroughkitchens.co.uk
* Haus12 (Newcastle) - www.haus12.co.uk
* Kitchens International (Aberdeen) - www.kitchensinternational.co.uk
* Maranatha Kitchens and Bathrooms (Deeside) - www.maranathakb.com
* Mulberry Kitchens (Norwich/ Beccles) - www.mulberrykitchens.uk.com
* Expression Interiors (Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire) -www.expressioninteriors.co.uk
* Oxted Kitchens (Oxted) - www.oxtedkb.co.uk
* Ruach Design (Westerham, Kent) - www.ruachdesigns.co.uk
* Daia Kitchens (London) - www.daia.uk
* Town and Country Interiors (Carlisle, Cumbria) - www.townandcountryinteriors.com
* Vanstone Kitchens (Barnstaple, North Devon) - www.vanstonekitchens.co.uk
The programme recognises the efforts and dedication of studios who have supported Cosentino and its brands over the last 25 years. The aim of 'Elite Premium' is to provide studios with support, raise awareness and increase demand. Becoming a member of the 'Elite Premium' programme will provide kitchen and bathroom studios with a wide range of benefits, including:
* Presence on the UK and Ireland websites for greater exposure
* Priority support from a personal Cosentino promoter
* Exclusive promotions for new product launches
* Traditional and online marketing tools to help increase the visibility of the studio
* Priority for new product training
* A personalised local advertising branded package
* Promotional materials throughout the year when new products are launched
* When a studio becomes 'Elite' it receives a complete welcome pack, which includes an accreditation plaque and a USB stick with Cosentino resources, including the Silestone advertising campaign and advert.
28th September 2018