KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
30th June 2020
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
45-litre cooling perfect second-tier option for retailers
A small 45-litre refrigerator makes the ideal second-tier cooling option for retailers interested in this growing segment of the appliance market according to Canada's Danby Appliances.
The brand which launched with Exertis late last year is now unveiling a retro-inspired compact countertop refrigerator as it's second product for the UK and European markets.
John Welbourn, who is heading the expansion explains: "This small refrigerator packs a heavy design punch with features like CanStor drinks storage system and its Red Dot Award for door design. It's the ideal product for anywhere in homes with multi-occupants; teenagers, lodgers or senior citizens. It's the perfect unit for home offices, boats, park homes and in Canada it is even sold for inside truck cabs. Gamers, pet owners, motorhome users, artisan cheese makers or anyone who needs additional storage for entertaining or batch cooking."
Features and Benefits:
- 45litre white compact countertop fridge - ideal size for second-line appliance
- CanStor drinks storage - stores standard size cans in an easy drop-down dispenser
- Integrated door shelving with tall bottle storage - easily accommodates 2-litre bottles
- Scratch resistant worktop - useful for additional storage
- Smooth, full metal back design - the safest form of fridge design to prevent fires from dust accumulation
- Size: Width: 44.9 cm (17 11/16 in.) Depth: 48.1 cm (18 15/16 in.) Height: 52.5 cm (20 11/16 in.)
Founded in 1947, Danby is one of North America's leading manufacturer/distributors of compact appliances such as microwaves, dehumidifiers, refrigerators, freezers and air conditioners.
T: 01425 461600
22nd February 2019