KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
28th January 2021
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
KitchenAid's new built-in Lab oven is packed with technology
It becomes quickly apparent why KitchenAid's premium KOLS 7010 built-in multifunction oven is called the Lab oven. With 28 cooking modes and superb technology packed into its robust but stylish frame, this incredibly versatile model is a must-have for both professional chefs and keen cooks who love to experiment with food.
KitchenAid's reputation as a premium manufacturer is clearly evident in the styling and the many features available. With a generous, 73-litre capacity, the Lab oven offers 16 professional cooking functions, six special and six traditional functions.
The 16 professional cooking functions include six roasting programmes that confidently claim perfection in the preparation of roast beef, poultry, veal and pork. The five bakery functions produce delicious results in traditional bread, brown bread, deep pan pizza, thin crust pizza, focaccia and bread sticks. Similar variety is also offered by the five pastry functions that cater for croissants, sponge cake, fruit pies, tarts and perfect shortbread.
The top quality features of the Lab oven are matched by the model's design and construction. The Navigator electronic control incorporates a text-assisted display which guides the user to select the ideal programme to achieve professional results. The oven is attractively fashioned in easy-to-clean stainless steel, where a special coating on the steel means that fingerprints hardly show and only a damp cloth is required to keep it clean.
Caroline Guillermard, Product Marketing Manager, KitchenAid, says: "The KitchenAid KOLS 7010 Lab oven is very definitely one of the stars of our professional cooking range. This 60cm model is packed with meaningful features for chefs and cooks of all levels and offers a multitude of choices. It is a true premium offering for the discerning consumer."
Key features and benefits of the KitchenAid KOLS 7010 multifinction Lab oven:
- Built-in 60cm multifunction single oven with a generous 73-litre capacity
- 28 cooking modes including:
- 16 professional cooking functions including:
six roasting programmes for perfection in the preparation of roast beef, poultry, veal and pork
five bakery functions produce delicious results in traditional bread, brown bread, deep pan pizza, thin crust pizza, focaccia and bread sticks.
five pastry functions that cater for croissants, sponge cake, fruit pies, tarts and perfect shortbread.
- Six special functions include defrost, keep warm, yoghurt, rising, slow cooking, meat and slow cooking fish
- Six traditional functions include static, fast pre-heat, forced air, convection bake, grill and turbo grill
- Navigator electronic control with blue LCD incorporates text-assisted display that guides the user to select the ideal programme to achieve perfect results
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel door with a special coating on the steel means that fingerprints hardly show and that only a damp cloth is required to keep it clean
- Cool door with full sealed three-layer glass
- 'A' class energy rating
- Child lock
- Dimensions: H595 x W595 x D558 mm
T: 0800 988 1266
18th November 2011