KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
28th January 2021
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Electrolux Group launches 'Simple Switch' campaign for new Premier Partners
Electrolux Group has this month launched the 'Simple Switch' campaign as part of its Premier Partner Programme. 'Simple Switch' is designed to support and guide independent kitchen studio businesses into a smooth and lucrative transition to the group brands; AEG, Electrolux and Zanussi, whilst guaranteeing a wide range of benefits and rewards.
The Electrolux Group's Premier Partner Programme has been exclusively designed to support the needs of its independent kitchen studio businesses.
Electrolux Group recognises the importance of working closely with kitchen retailers to ensure that their product reflects the quality, design and innovation of the studio's kitchen furniture. Electrolux Group also understands that support is paramount to ensure that both retailer and customer feel confident in dealing with the brand.
"The Premier Partner Programme is for retailers who want to work with someone who really values their business," comments Steve Breen, Head of Kitchen Retail, Electrolux Group. "We ensure loyalty is rewarded and that you get the care and dedicated service you need. Simple Switch is all about making it easy for you to change over to our group brands."
The Premier Partner Scheme has been running successfully for over seven years now. Angela Bower of Bower Willis Designs in Warwickshire speaks about her experience as an AEG Premier Partner for the last four years:
"Selling appliances shouldn't be difficult if you know your stuff and really believe in the products. Since I've had my own AEG steam oven, I can't help but evangelise about it.
"Of course our sales have gone up as a result.
"When I take a step back, the main benefit of being part of the Premier Partner Programme is probably the support we get from the dedicated team. Sometimes it's easy to forget that aspect. Having an account manager who actually comes to see me, and who understands my business is invaluable.
"The quality of the people and their willingness to go the extra mile makes a massive difference. The Premier Partner range gives you great quality at reasonable prices. With a dedicated team to support you, you really don't need to consider anyone else."
AEG Premier Partners Scheme highlights:
* No financial outlay: AEG will supply the appliances that your showroom display requires at no additional cost
* minimal impact on your studio: Once your switch plan is agreed, AEG will agree a date to switch over your studio at a time which suits yourself, to ensure that any impact on your business is kept to an absolute minimum
* Up to speed in no time at all: AEG's specialist support team will ensure you have everything you need in place to get started from day one.
* Credit, where credit is due: AEG will match the credit limit offered by your existing supplier
* A simple and genuine promise: AEG believe that studio's will want to work with them over the long term. So if studios give AEG the opportunity to work with them for 12 months and are not completely convinced they've made the right choice, they can simply walk away
* Support retailers and retailer's customers expect and deserve: Benefit from AEG's dedicated Premier Partner service team, marketing support and rewards - from national promotions to a points scheme
Image: Bower Willis Designs
T: 01582 588467
E: [email protected]
T: 01608 690 870, email us at
E: [email protected]
12th June 2015