KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
21st July 2017
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Latest issue of 'Housebuilding and RMI Forecasts Bulletin Great Britain' now available
The 4th issue of the 'Housebuilding and RMI Forecasts Bulletin Great Britain' is now available. Providing a quarterly review of the domestic construction sector including new housebuild and RMI, it contains the very latest statistics and information on housebuilding, together with medium and longer term forecasts. The information covers Great Britain and includes regional statistics and forecasts for England, Wales and Scotland. Also included are data and forecasts for the English regions.
'Housebuilding and RMI Forecasts Bulletin' is published four times a year. Each issue covers:
* Overall value and volume trends in the domestic construction sector in Great Britain
* Starts and completions overall and by sector, e.g. public and private quarterly and MAT
* Starts and completions by country; England, Wales, Scotland, plus English regions.
* Review of RMI in public and private sectors
* Short and Medium term forecasts based on the latest statistics and information available
The report's key influencing factors are GDP growth, interest rates, Government policies, funding programmes, 2010 General Election etc.
Sectors covered include:
* Overview of domestic construction including new work, RMI, housebuilding starts and completions (GB)
* A review of domestic construction by sector, e.g. public and private housing starts and completions
* A regional review of starts and completions by country including England, Wales and Scotland
Issue 4 includes:
* Annual forecasts to 2014, from 2004 - housing new build construction output, housing RMI output and starts & completions
* Housing construction output new work and RMI, MAT quarterly analysis 2004-2010
* Output and new orders analysed 2007 Q1 - 2010 Q2 by quarter
* Starts and completions analysed by quarter and MAT 2003 - 2010 Q2
* Impact of the recession and the downturn in the housing market on new build levels and average values
Individual country analysis including England, Wales and Scotland, are included, as are over 55 pages of analysis and informed reporting with 40+ tables and charts, comment and interpretation on trends and forecasts.
T: +44 (0)1242 235724
F: +44 (0)1242 262948
19th November 2010