KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
18th August 2017
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Insinkerator heats things up with the new Anthracite 3N1 steaming hot water tap
InSinkErator, a major player in the steaming hot water tap market, has unveiled a stylish new finish to add to its popular range of 3N1 kitchen taps with filtered steaming hot, hot and cold water.
Following the launch of the Bright Orange, Natural Stone and Pearl White shades (pictured on story page), the new Anthracite finish is the latest addition to the range. Developed to co-ordinate with contemporary design trends, InSinkErator coloured taps offer a fashionable focal point to any kitchen.
The InSinkErator steaming hot water tap instantly dispenses water at a full range of temperatures up to 98°C from a single fixture, with exceptional functionality, and the elegant Italian design ensures that it is also visually striking.
Grey and white are increasingly popular choices for new kitchen designs, and the new Anthracite steaming hot water tap beautifully complements shades of grey while adding a striking contrast to white. The Anthracite finish offers timeless appeal to modern and traditional kitchens, perfectly coordinating with stainless steel and silver coloured appliances, modern grey decor, as well as classic marble worktops.
The InSinkErator 3N1 steaming hot water tap eliminates the need for a kettle, and can produce up to 100 cups of steaming hot water per hour. With a whole host of other uses, such as preparing rice, cleaning dirty dishes, and blanching vegetables, the ever-increasing range of InSinkErator steaming hot water taps, which includes the more traditional finishes of brushed stainless steel and polished chrome, is evolving to meet the needs of 21st century life.
Linda Phoutthasak, marketing manager, Europe and Russia, for InSinkErator, says: "The addition of the Anthracite finish to the very successful coloured range of 3N1 steaming hot water taps reflects the top trends in today's kitchen designs. The 3N1 range gives homeowners the luxury and style of a typically premium appliance, at an affordable price. Just as easily retrofitted into an existing kitchen as installed in a brand new design, the Anthracite 3N1 steaming hot water tap offers a simple yet effective focal point to any kitchen, while delivering exceptional benefits to present-day busy lifestyles."
Key features and benefits of the InSinkErator 3N1 kitchen tap with filtered steaming hot, hot and cold water:
* An elegant one-piece tap designed and manufactured in Italy to the highest quality, with the reliability and reassurance that comes with a world class brand
* Dispenses filtered steaming hot water up to 98°C, as well as hot and cold options
* Self-closing, easy to grip hot water handle with push-lever safety locking mechanism
* Approximately 20% more energy efficient than a kettle, and with none of the worktop clutter
* Provides around 100 cups of steaming hot water per hour from a compact and convenient 2.5 litre tank that takes up little valuable cupboard space
* Ideal for retro-fitting
* Five year in-home limited warranty on tap and two year full warranty on tank for peace of mind
* Comes with complete with installation kit
* Now available in Anthracite as well as Bright Orange, Brushed Stainless Steel Natural Stone, Pearl White, and Polished Chrome finishes
* Dimensions: H 368 x W 410 X L 337 mm
T: 01923 297 880
13th November 2015