KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
17th March 2017
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Stunning, cost-effective laminate worktop can be curved to create lavish designs
Synergii Trend is a stunning collection of decorative laminate work surfaces from one of the world's leading worktop manufacturers, Wilsonart. The square edge profiles of the Trend finishes can be curved to create a super-luxury modern design that looks and feels just like the most expensive designer worktops.
Available in 22mm, 38mm and 50mm thicknesses, the Synergii Trend Collection comprises eight striking colourways including high gloss sparkle, textured stones and compellingly realistic wood effects.
Features of the Synergii Trend Collection include:
- Ability to curve design usually only available from composite-type worktops
- Antibacterial hygiene function incorporated into all surfaces
- Complementing range of splashbacks and upstands
- Can be fitted on site with no need for templating and lengthy order times
- Achieve the look and feel of natural materials at a fraction of the cost
- Made in the UK - all Synergii Trend worksurfaces confirm to EN standards
- Can achieve the thin & thick worktop trend by combining 22mm and 50mm worksurfaces
- Typical price comparison: £150 a metre compared to £400+ a metre for a solid or natural material
The collection is available from kitchen retailers and builder's merchants nationally. To find out more or to order a free sample:
T: 01388 774661
Images: Textured wood from the Synergii Trend collection. Top: Legno textured wood Bottom: Pyla Oak
26th February 2016