KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
21st April 2017
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Maytag combines top quality and technology in powerful new washer
'What's inside matters' is the carefully considered slogan of which Maytag is proud. It reflects the consistently excellent design and performance of the company's products, which combine time-honoured craftsmanship with the finest technology.
Continuing in this long tradition is the new MWA 09149 WH freestanding washing machine benefits from Maytag's IntelliSense technology. IntelliSense saves up to 50% on energy and water compared to conventional models, measuring the load exactly and then adjusting the amount of water, energy and time to precisely the right level. The minimising of resource consumption does not compromise the outstanding wash results.
This powerful and sophisticated machine is laden with great selling points for the independent and kitchen specialist. The extra large 9kg drum means that all laundry can be accommodated in a single wash, offering a significant 45% more space than a 5kg drum. The machine's excellent A-30% energy class rating produces an energy saving of 30% over 'A' class washers.
With a maximum spin speed of 1400rpm, the MWA 09149 WH is additionally boosted by Maytag's induction silent motor. Supported by a 10-year warranty, the motor produces minimal noise levels, is extremely durable and provides a more efficient spinning performance.
Caroline Guillermard, Product Marketing Manager, Premium, for Maytag, says: "The new MWA 09149 WH is a first class washing machine in every category and the perfect choice for the discerning consumer who demands top class design and performance."
Key features and benefits of the Maytag MWA 09149 WH IntelliSense Washing Machine are:
* Freestanding 600 mm model with extra large drum capacity
* 9kg drum enables laundry to be done in a single wash and offers 45% more space than a 5kg drum
* IntelliSense technology saves up to 50% on energy and water compared to conventional models, measuring the load exactly and then adjusting the amount of water, energy and time to precisely the right level.
* Outstanding energy efficiency rating of A-30%
* Maximum spin speed of 1400rpm
* Induction motor is supported by 10-year warranty and offers minimal noise levels, extreme durability and efficient spinning performance
* Large screen LCD display provides detailed feedback on programme
* 14 wash programmes include White; Light Colours; Dark; Mixed; Cotton; Synthetics; Delicates; Wool/Hand; Bed Linen; Super Eco (saving up to 40% in energy); Aqua Eco (washes up to 3kg of laundry in one hour with only 19 litres of water); Speed 15 (speed wash that saves 3kg in wash load in 15 minutes); Eco Cotton; Rinse & Spin
* Eight special options include Favourites (saves the programme settings most frequently used so that they become accessible at the touch of a button); Pre-Wash; Clean+ (optimises any in-wash additive for optimal stain removal); Rinse Hold; Intensive Rinse; Start Delay; Temperature Selections; Variable Spin
* Spin imbalance feature re-distributes the load automatically to protect the machine
* Wide door opening to enable easy loading and unloading
* Noise level of 56-75dB
* Water consumption of 64 litres
* Dimensions H x W x D: 850 x 595 x 600 mm
T: 0844 499 0101
27th May 2011