KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
20th April 2018
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Whirlpool's new wine cellar adds something special to the kitchen
Whirlpool's new ARC 229 wine cellar, fashioned in the elegant aesthetic of the company's Fusion range, is a top quality, 'in column' built-in model that simulates the cellar environment yet can be sited anywhere in the kitchen or living area. This electronic, temperature controlled unit offers all the necessary credentials of a professional cellar in its ability to maintain a stable temperature and consistent humidity.
The ARC 229 has low vibration dampers to avoid disturbing the wine and is decked out with stylish wooden shelves to add further protection to the wine stock. The wine cellar has a fully glazed glass door with ultra violet protection, to protect the wines from harmful sunlight.
Simona Bara, Whirlpool's Product Marketing Manager, Built-In, comments: "The Whirlpool ARC 229 wine cellar is specifically tailored for the UK's growing band of wine connoisseurs who appreciate their wines and recognise the importance of proper preservation. It features five quality oak shelves for the effective storage of up to 46 bottles of white, red and rose wine."
Key features and benefits of the Whirlpool ARC 229 Wine Cellar:
- Electronic temperature controlled wine cellar that simulates a genuine cellar environment
- 'In-column' built-in design for the kitchen and living area
- Fully glazed with ultra violet protection on the glass door to protect against sunlight
- Five oak shelves for storing up to 46 bottles of white, red and rose wine
- Highly efficient ventilation to maintain perfect environment and humidity level
- Low vibration dampers to prevent disturbing the wine
- Internal temperature range of 6 degrees C to 18 degrees C
- Elegant Fusion design with integrated handle to blend seamlessly with open plan living space in the contemporary home
- Dimensions: H687 x W560 x D555 mm
T: 0208 649 5000
3rd June 2011