KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
19th May 2017
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Issue 7 of AMA's Quarterly Housebuilding Bulletin just published
The 7th issue of the 'Housebuilding and RMI Forecasts Bulletin Great Britain' is now available, providing a quarterly review of the domestic construction sector including new housebuild and RMI.
The bulletin contains the very latest statistics and information on housebuilding, together with medium and longer term forecasts. The information covers Great Britain and includes regional statistics and forecasts for England, Wales and Scotland. Also included are data and forecasts for the English regions.
'Housebuilding and RMI Forecasts Bulletin' is published four times a year.
Each issue covers:
* Overall value and volume trends in the domestic construction sector in Great Britain
* Starts and completions overall and by sector, e.g. public and private quarterly and MAT
* Starts and completions by country; England, Wales, Scotland, plus English regions
* Review of RMI in public and private sectors
* Short and Medium term forecasts based on the latest statistics and information available
* Key influencing factors: GDP growth, interest rates, Government policies, funding programmes, 2010 General Election etc
Sectors covered include:
* Overview of domestic construction including new work, RMI, housebuilding starts and completions (GB)
* A review of domestic construction by sector, e.g. public and private housing starts and completions
* A regional review of starts and completions by country including England, Wales and Scotland
Issue 7, in particular, includes:
* Annual forecasts to 2015, from 2005 - housing new build construction output, housing RMI output and starts & completions
* Housing construction output new work and RMI, MAT quarterly analysis 2005 - 2011 Q1
* Output and new orders analysed 2007 - 2011 Q1 by quarter
* Starts and completions analysed by quarter and MAT 2005 - 2011 Q1.
* Impact of the recession and the downturn in the housing market on new build levels and average values
* Key indicators: Average house prices of new dwellings, affordability, secured lending etc
* Private sector Analysis - Output, new orders quarterly, MAT, 2005 Q1 - 2011 Q1. Starts & completions quarterly, MAT, 2005 - 2011 Q1. Forecasts annually through to 2015 starts & completions
* Public sector Analysis - Output, new orders quarterly, MAT, 2005 Q1 - 2011 Q1. Starts & completions quarterly, MAT, 2005 - 2011 Q1. Forecasts annually through to 2015 starts & completions
* RMI Analysis - private sector RMI 2005 - 2011 Q1, quarterly and MAT analysis. Also public sector RMI 2005 - 2011 Q1, quarterly and MAT analysis. Forecasts public and private RMI output through to 2015
Individual country analysis including England, Wales and Scotland:
* England - starts, completions, 2005 - 2013, quarterly and MAT analysis, analysed for each of public and private sector starts and completions, also starts and completions by nine English regions from 2006 to 2011
* Wales - starts, completions, 2005 - 2013, quarterly and MAT analysis, analysed for each of public and private sector starts and completions, with forecasts to 2013
* Scotland - starts, completions, 2005 Q1 to 2011 Q1, quarterly and MAT analysis, analysed for each of public and private sector starts and completions, with forecasts to 2013
The bulletin includes over 45 pages of analysis and informed reporting with 35+ tables and charts, comment and interpretation on trends and forecasts.
A full list of tables and charts is available to view, alongside a summary of the bulletin at:
30th September 2011