KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
26th May 2017
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Post office guarantees to beat architects' insurance renewal quotes
The Post Office is guaranteeing to beat business insurance renewal quotes for architects' offices. The business insurance policy, which can be accessed from any one of over 11,800 Post Office branches, as well as by phone and online, will provide architects with access to the wide ranging cover required in the course of their business including:
- Employers' liability insurance up to £10m
- Product liability insurance up to £2m
- Loss of gross revenue due to business interruption
- Legal expenses up to £50,000
- machinery and computer equipment breakdown
- contents in the property
- money, malicious attack and glass damage
- stolen keys up to £1,000
- exhibition cover up to £2,500
- Business interruption
- loss of gross revenue
- book debts - money that would be owed to a company in the course of its everyday business - up to £25,000
- gross revenue loss as a direct effect of a property loss at one of your customers or suppliers
- cover for if you're denied access to your property as a result of an insured event
- cover for gross revenue loss due to property lost on its journey to or from the business premises
- Legal expenses - up to £50,000
"We know how important it is for all businesses, including architects, to keep down costs, which is why we have launched this price guarantee," explains Duncan Caesar-Gordon, head of Post Office Business Insurance.
"Business insurance is vital to ensure you can keep your business on track, and you and your employees protected should the unexpected happen."
The guarantee is valid for all renewals within three months from the 17 October 2011, providing that the business currently has three years' no claims history. Annual premiums must be above £238.50 per annum. The Post Office quote will be valid for 60 days. The renewal quote must be on an equivalent basis to our quote and offer available to new Post Office Business Insurance customers only.
To get a quote from the Post Office:
T: 0800 138 8279
28th October 2011