KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
23rd June 2017
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
KitchenAid dishwasher uses Pro-steam technology to clean
KitchenAid, the premium manufacturer renowned for its professional performance and stylish design, introduces the fully integrated Pro-steam dishwasher, boasting outstanding cleaning performance.
The KitchenAid 6050 PRO-steam dishwasher is made of exceptional materials and guarantees excellent cleaning results thanks to its sensor technology, and the Pro-steam programme, which removes stubborn food particles and sanitises the load. This is coupled with the Dynamic Clean option which eliminates the need to pre-rinse dishes, saving the consumer time, as 24 high-powered jets clean even the dirtiest pots and pans.
KitchenAid's 'AAA' rated 13-place setting dishwasher also features a multi-zone washing system, so for smaller loads a consumer can operate the top or lower basket separately, saving water, energy and time. The versatile dishwasher has a third rack dedicated to cutlery, to ensure complete safety and excellent wash performance, and an incredibly low noise level of just 42dB(A).
Simona Bara, Product Marketing Manager, Built-in, says: "KitchenAid's fully integrated 13-place setting dishwasher features our innovative Pro-steam programme, which guarantees to remove stubborn food particles, even pots and pans are excellently cleaned without the need to pre-rinse.
"Removing the need to pre-rinse dishes saves water and time, and the multi-zone option means a consumer can use the top or bottom section of the dishwasher separately, saving more time and energy."
Key features and benefits of the KitchenAid KDFX 6050 Pro-steam dishwasher:
* Fully integrated dishwasher featuring KitchenAid's Pro-steam programme with sensor technology to sanitise the load and remove stubborn stains to guarantee excellent cleaning performance
* Triple 'A' rated for washing, drying and performance
* Dynamic Clean option removes the need to pre-rinse dishes saving time, energy and water
* Boasts 13-place settings and can wash dishes up to 29cm in diameter
* Features six wash programmes for excellent flexibility and functionality, including an over-night programme to take advantage of lower energy tariffs that might be available using the start delay option
* Multi-zone wash programme so the consumer can use the top or lower racks separately, if there is not enough dishes for a full load, saving more time and energy
* Adjustable upper and lower rack with removable and flexible inserts for customisation
* Visible feedback light which shines onto the floor when the dishwasher is in use
* Rinse aid and salt indicator for ease of use
* Multi-tablet switch to manage varying detergent types
* Low noise level of 42dB(A)
* Dimensions: H 820 - 900 x W 597 x D 585 mm
T: 0800 988 1266
13th April 2012