KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
15th September 2017
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Renolit reveals another new modern abstract design
Renolit has introduced a further striking fantasy design to its Covaren stock range.
Pictured here is the new Renolit Covaren Moulins; a design reminiscent of a concrete structure with a subtle two colour square print. Given its very subtle printed design, the finish can also be used as a pseudo solid colour.
The design is very much in trend - and, with its neutral grey colour, is suitable for combinations with various plain colours.
Depending on the combination of colours, the design can be multi-functional in living areas, kitchens and bathrooms, or as an eye catching feature in shops. It is printed in combination with a Soft Coat lacquer and subtle emboss creating a very delicate, high-quality surface finish.
Moulins was introduced by Renolit into its global 3D stock range with a number of other exciting new Covaren and Alkoren decors for 2012. Consisting of 16 different woodgrain effects, printed effects and textures, and 10 high gloss solid colours, they can be divided into seven groups comprising:
* Elm: Swiss Elm in three colours, one in high gloss
* Walnut: Pacific with a light and dark choice
* Textured solid colours: Elegant Ash, Okasha and Saw Cut textured surfaces
* Conifer: Mountain Larch Cappuccino P
* Oak: Luan Oak Tobacco, Trojan PA and Foscari Oak Pale Nat
* Special effects: Modern effects of Cobra and Moulins SC
* High gloss solid colours: Modern selection of 10 fashionable colours
All the new designs can be seen in the A4 Renolit Highlights collection binder or within the handy A6 sized 3 part complete range set off Covaren, Alkoren and Solid Colours.
To request samples or any further information:
14th September 2012