KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
15th June 2018
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Whirlpool right on trend for the Spring with its new Max microwave colours
With two new stunning additions to its Max range of uniquely designed microwave ovens, Whirlpool has proved again that it is right on the money in the fashion stakes.
The new Max Collection offers a choice of a striking Vivacious Green and a Zesty Orange that coincide beautifully with the Pantone colour fashion report for spring 2013. In the report designers have addressed the consumer desire for self-expression, balance and the need to re-energise. The colour direction for spring builds upon these compelling needs with a palette that mixes dynamic brights and novel neutrals to create a harmonious balance.
Emerald, African Violet, Poppy Red, Lemon Zest, Nectarine, Dusk Blue and Monaco Blue will dominate the fashion landscape, along with different shades of yellows and greens such as Tender Shoots and Grayed Jade. Nectarine is a bright and effervescent citrus orange with coral undertones providing warmth and softness. The Whirlpool Max Collection of microwave ovens reflects these feelings of optimism and fun and the products are stylish, versatile and powerful little performers into the bargain.
They are beautifully compact and can be positioned in any convenient place on the work surface, due to a clever and imaginative rounded-back design which enables them to fit into corners. The stylish flat screen door is finished in a fresh white and provides maximum viewing with the benefit of easy cleaning.
No less impressive are the features and technology, which offer a 28cm turntable that is suitable for standard sized items, as well as a 13-litre capacity and a speedy 700 W of microwave power. In addition, there is a Steam function that works with a specially designed steamer accessory, which is used with pre-programmed settings to prepare healthy dishes with ease.
Whirlpool's renowned Jet Defrost feature provides exceptionally fast and even defrosting thanks to the company's revolutionary 3D Emission system, which ensures uniform heat circulation through fully three-dimensional microwave distribution.
Juliana Sado, Brand Marketing Manager for Whirlpool says: "Our new Max microwave ovens are great cooking companions that offer the consumer the very best in fashionable design, practicality and technology. Our new colours confirm that we are right in tune with the current thinking of fashion designers and consumers who are looking to shrug off the greyness of recent times and add some colour and vibrancy to their lives."
Key features and benefits of the Whirlpool MAX Collection Microwave Ovens:
- New colour options in Vivacious Green and Zesty Orange with striking white door
- Freestanding microwave oven with 28cm turntable
- Unique curved design to fit into corner saving valuable worktop space compared to a traditional microwave oven
- 13-litre capacity - equivalent to 20-litre standard microwave oven
- 700W of full power with the flexibility of four power levels
- A healthy steam function with specially designed steamer accessory
- Clever memo function to store and recall all your favourite settings
- Whirlpool 3D microwave distribution system ensures uniform cooking throughout the cavity with three-dimensional microwave distribution that is also very efficient
- Jet Defrost, auto-defrost which is super-fast and up to seven times faster than conventional microwave defrosting
- Smart electronic controls positioned in the door plinth with trendy blue LEDs
- 24-hour clock, kitchen timer
- Dimensions: H360 x W392 x D353 mm
T: 0208 649 5000
11th January 2013