KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
24th March 2017
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Judges selected for KBSA Designer Awards
The KBSA has announced a new line-up of judges for the 2013 KBSA Designer Awards. Judges have been selected for their breadth of experience in the industry, covering everything from design skills through to retailing, customer service and understanding of the industry's specific needs.
The judges are:
* Renee Mascari, designer, CEO KbbNTG
* Ben Jones, project design manager, Omega PLC
* Julian Bayliss, managing director of Cotswold Kitchens
* Tina Riley, owner of Modern Homes
* John Kirkham, Director, A Bell & Co
* Stuart Irving, owner, Ablutions Luxury Bathrooms
"We've covered every skillset in the selection of the judges," says Graham Ball CEO of the KBSA. "We are grateful to them for giving up their time to assist and hope that they enjoy the experience."
The awards are now closed for any further entries and the shortlists will be announced in July.
The awards and their sponsors are:
* The KBSA Kitchen Designer of the Year (Mereway Kitchens)
* The KBSA Kitchen Concept Designer of the Year (20/20 Technologies)
* The KBSA Bathroom Designer of the Year (Airflow Developments Ltd)
* The KBSA Bedroom Designer of the Year (Colonial bedrooms by JJO)
* The KBSA Home Office Designer of the Year (KBSA)
* The KBSA Young Designer of the Year (kbbNTG)
From these categories an overall winner will be chosen and will be awarded
* The KBSA Designer of the Year 2013 Award (Omega PLC)
* The KBSA Customer Service Award which is sponsored by KBSA supplier, PHP (Private Healthcare Partnership), will be announced at the AGM on 11th September. Retailers do not enter to win the award as it is judged from the feedback forms that the KBSA already holds.
T: 01623 818808
7th June 2013