KBzine: the original kitchen and bathroom industry e-news - since 2002
24th March 2017
We strongly recommend viewing KBzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
InSinkErator launches new WRAS-approved 3N1 kitchen tap with filtered, steaming hot water
InSinkErator, the global leader and inventor of food waste disposers and major player in the steaming hot water taps market, has launched the brand new, Water Regulations Advisory Scheme-approved, InSinkErator 3N1 kitchen tap with filtered steaming hot, hot and cold water.
Encased within a stylish but affordable one-piece Italian design, the new 3N1 affords the finest in function and fashion to more homes than ever before, extending to homeowners the savings on valuable resources that a steaming hot water tap delivers.
Having cast out the kettle, the new 3N1 saves even more worktop space, dispensing water at a full range of temperatures up to 98°C, into a single, refined fixture. Often quoted as the ideal temperature for tea, the 98°C limit means that InSinkErator steaming hot water taps have also gained the approval of the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS).
On top of the valuable worktop space saved by not having a kettle, the immediate availability of steaming hot water with an InSinkErator steaming hot water tap results in little to no water waste from over-filling the kettle, while completely eliminating the time and energy lost waiting for it to boil. The versatility offered by being able to switch from hot to cold water and back, ensures that the 3N1 model contributes to countless other tasks, eliminating any need for more than one tap.
Available in either a chrome or brushed steel finish - and as you can see from the image taken at Monday's launch, can be supplied beautifully finished in a range of colours (Ed: I love the orange though!) - the InSinkErator 3N1 kitchen tap with steaming hot water is designed to complement all kinds of kitchen, delivering premium quality at an affordable price. Complete with everything necessary for installation, the tap can be easily retrofitted for a simple yet striking addition with an abundance of benefits, including the reliability and reassurance that comes from a world class brand.
Speaking at the launch, Linda Phoutthasak, marketing manager Europe, for InSinkErator, said: "InSinkErator is committed to affording kitchen convenience and glamour to everyone, for the genuine lifestyle benefits these products deliver with environmental advantages, too. As such, we are incredibly excited to launch the 3N1 kitchen tap with filtered steaming hot water, delivering a combination of the upmost kitchen convenience, high quality Italian design and the latest three-in-one innovations, to the wider market."
Key features and benefits:
* An elegant one-piece tap designed and manufactured in Italy to the highest quality, with the reliability and reassurance that comes from a world class brand
* Dispenses filtered steaming hot water up to 98°C, as well as hot and cold options
* Self-closing, easy to grip hot water handle with push-lever safety locking mechanism
* Approximately 20% more energy efficient than a kettle, and with none of the worktop clutter
* Provides around 100 cups of steaming hot water per hour from a compact and convenient 2.5 litre tank to take up little of your valuable cupboard space
* Complete with installation kit, ideal for retrofitting
* The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) approved, complying with the requirements of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations, which does not approve of any products for use that store water above 100°C
* Five year in-home limited warranty on tap and two year full warranty on tank for peace of mind
* Available in finishes of chrome or brushed stainless steel
* Dimensions: H 368 x W 410 x L 337 mm
T: 0800 389 3715 / 01923 297880
3rd October 2014